Oasis and sand dunes from Agadir (3 nights/4 days) in 4x4
Oasis and sand dunes from Agadir (3 nights/4 days).
- Zagora: This isolated city is known as the gateway to the desert, it is the last outpost of civilization before the vast expanses of the Sahara.
- Merzouga: Known for its proximity to the Erg Chebbi dunes, it is the Mecca for tourists visiting Morocco.
- Tinghir: Located in the center of one of the most beautiful oases in southern Morocco.
- Ouarzazate: Famous for its different Kasbahs, city of mixed cultures and artistic traditions; its exceptional location and varied environment have established its popularity as a suitable site for the making of leading international films.
This Tour will take you through stunning landscape, majestic mountains, land formations and magnificent sand dunes.
- Day 1: Agadir - Taliouine - Agdez - Zagora. Departure from Agadir in the morning towards the south-east passing through Taliouine, Agdez, then to Tamnougalte where lunch and the visit of the Kasbah are scheduled; continue towards Zagora by the valley of Daraa. Overnight in a charming 3 * hotel or riad in Zagora.
- Day 2: Zagora - Erfoud - Merzouga. In the morning you will leave for Merzouga through the anti-Atlas and crossing the stone desert with lunch in Alnif, a village with strong cultural and natural tourist potential dominated by an arid and desert climate but very appealing to lovers of the desert. Arrival at Erfoud will be at the end of the day just in time to contemplate the sunset over the dunes of Merzouga, a camel ride is most favorable. Dinner will be served under the stars and the night will be spent in a bivouac in the middle of the Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Day 3: Merzouga - Tinghir - Ouarzazate. An early morning start will allow you to enjoy the sunrise over the magnificent sand dunes; after breakfast depart in 4 × 4 for Rissani, visit the Berber market of Rissani before leaving for Tinghir along the palm grove of Tafilalet counting nearly a million date palms. Lunch at the Todra Gorges and will be followed by a discovery walk to the Tinghir oasis. In the afternoon, continue to Ouarzazate, passing through the Dades gorges, Kalaa Mgouna, and the palm groves of Skoura. Dinner and overnight at a 3-4* hotel or Riad.
- Day 4: Ouarzazate - Taznakht - Taroudant - Agadir. The return trip back to Agadir will take you through Taznakht, a town noted for its unique carpets, and through the village of Taliouine, the top producing site of organic saffron in all of Africa. Lunch on the road, then continue the drive through the plains of Souss to get to the city of Taroudant, one of the oldest cities in Morocco with very well preserved ocher-colored ramparts and with its souk busy with craftsmen plying their trades, Final stretch to Agadir arriving in the late evening and ending this amazing tour.
Pick up from your hotel: 8:00 a.m.
Drop off at your hotel around: 21:00 hrs
Included in the price:
- Round trip from your hotel.
- Transfers in new air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver/guide speaking your language.
- 2 nights in a 3-4 * hotel or Riad in half board.
- 1 night in half boar in a standard bivouac.
Not included in the price:
- Meals and drinks not included above.
- Camel rides.
- Monuments' entrance fees.
- Tips, and items of personal nature.
- Trip tip: Bring a camera, warm clothes, a hat, and drinking water, and walking shoes
- Bring a camera, passport, warm clothes, sun glasses, hat, walking shoes, and drinking water.
Offers, conditions &
- Cancellations made at 6:00 p.m. on the day before the visit are free.
- No-show is charged 100%.
|1 pax||800 € /pax|
|2 pax||650 € /pax|
|3 pax||600 € /pax|
|4 pax||500 € /pax|
|5 pax||500 € /pax|
|6 pax||500 € /pax|
|7 pax||400 € /pax|
|8 pax||400 € /pax|
|9 pax||400 € /pax|
|+10 pax||400 € /pax|
From 400 €/pax